The Terme di Pejo are among the most famous in the whole Val di Sole area, the waters that reach the thermal complex come from the Ortles-Cevedale mountains, in the heart of the Stelvio National Park.
The waters of the Terme di Pejo have important beneficial properties that act on the respiratory, dermatological, urinary and circulatory levels.
In addition to treatments for the treatment of specific pathologies, at the Pejo Spa massages are also offered for personal care, as well as sauna, fitness area, solarium, whirlpool and steam baths.
The treatments are carried out on the basis of the three different types of water that reach the spa:
–FONTE ALPINA, water poor in mineral salts, is used to improve metabolic functions and eliminate uric acids. It is a water that, due to its physical characteristics, is very effective in eliminating small kidney stones, at the Terme di Pejo, it is recommended to drink at least two liters a day of this water, which can be found both in the inside the center, among the various wellness programs, or outside during excursions and walks.
–ANTICA FONTE, water rich in carbon dioxide and bicarbonates, regulates intestinal functions and gastric acids, thanks also to the presence of many minerals.
– NUOVA FONTE, effervescent water rich in mineral salts, is used for its beneficial properties at the gastrointestinal level, has a high alkalizing property, useful in the prevention of gallstones. Water also brings significant benefits to the bones, counteracting osteoporosis, thanks to the presence of some specific elements, including calcium and phosphates, the presence of ferrous ion, also makes it suitable for those who suffer from anemia.
At the Terme di Pejo, water activities are also offered, such as gymnastics, new courses, hydrobike courses and water aerobics courses.
For those who choose the “Global Wellness” packages there is a medical examination in which the pathologies are determined and the consequent treatments to be carried out, the waters of the Pejo Valley are very effective in the treatment of various ailments, such as:
– Chronic Gastritis, Chronic Cholecystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Spastic Colitis, Irritable Colon, Constipation, Calculosis of the Urinary Tract (for which hydropinic treatments are provided)
– Arthrosis, Osteoporosis, Joint Rheumatism, Periarthritis, Discopathies, Tendinitis, Lumbago, Fibrositis, Fibromyositis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis (for which Carbo-Gaseous Thermal Baths are provided)
– Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Chronic Vasculopathies of the Lower Limbs, Varices of the Lower Limbs, Phlebopathies (pathologies treatable with Phlebological Path)
– Allergic Rhinitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Vasomotor Rhinitis, Both Chronic and Allergic Sinusitis, Laryngitis, Tracheitis, Bronchitis, Asthmatic Bronchitis, Bronchopneumopathy, Tonsillitis, Tubal Stenosis, Chronic Otitis, Rhinogenic Deafness (diseases treated with inhalation treatments)
Ragazzi (6-10 anni) € 7.00
Bambini fino a 5 anni € 6.00
Ingresso famiglie (2 adulti + 2 bambini di età inferiore a 10 anni) 1 bambino gratis
Ingresso piscina + fitness + wellness
ingresso singolo (consentito ai maggiori di 14 anni) € 25.00
Ingresso piscina + fitness + wellness + area termale
ingresso singolo (consentito ai maggiori di 14 anni) € 35
Via delle acque acidule, 3
38024 Peio (TN)
Tel. +39 0463753226
Fax. +39 0463743207